Thursday, March 26, 2015

Third Adventure

Here is my third adventure. This is by far the best so far as I was able to get a look inside. There was no breaking and entering. The front door was wide open and there weren't any 'no trespassing' signs. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I don't care, haha. 

First here is what I'm thinking was an old town hall. On the other corner there was a newer town hall.


My partner in crime, haha. We were hidden behind the old town hall building.


Some sort of little shed.


House through the woods next to the old town hall.


Looking up at the side of the house. 


Now for inside the house. Looking into the living room. I was so happy to see furniture and things to look at. 


Stove.


More of the living room. Furniture looks like it could be from the 70s.


Looking into the kitchen. This looks like it was such a cute little house back in it's day. Too bad people let them fall to ruin. I wish it had been more intact so I could have look around in the upstairs.


This light fixture was above the entryway door. Thought it was kind of cute.


More kitchen. I love the cabinets. Cute little country kitchen.




This is looking towards the upstairs area. Someone liked the color blue. Must have been part of a bedroom.


Old Valentine's card on the living room floor. I wonder if someone thinks of it.


View of the front of the house. I would have loved to have lived here when it was new. It's in a quiet little farming area. 


This is the shed. I forgot to get pictures of the outside, though.




I so wish I could have seen what was up in the crawl space.


I really wanted to open that one drawer on the left, but I really didn't want their to be a critter inside. I didn't open it.


This is looking up at the ceiling. A picture frame or something of some sort. Wish I could have seen what it was, but there wasn't any way for me to get up there :/


Random door. You can see little critter tracks in the dust. To the left was an old snowmobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment