Friday, April 17, 2015

Hunting Cabin?

Hello everyone. I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been scouting around for more houses and had a strike of some cold/bad weather. It's been nicer now and everything is coming to life more. Ducks and birds are making their return. The leaves are beginning there emergence from the trees. People are out and about more as well. I love this change of season, from Winter to Spring. Now the weather has been so much nicer, so we've been able to be out in t-shirts at long last! The little one and I decided to take a little adventure. Drove around and was only able to find this "quaint" little place. Here are the photos :)

Front of the building. I'm thinking this was a hunting cabin of some sort. 


Looking at the front of the building

Looking at the doorway.

Looking into the building from the doorway.

Cabinet of some sort.

Bed or table, not really sure which.

Only intact chair.

Someone cared to decorate at some point.



Shelving above the table or bed.

Old chair parts.

This chair was pretty in its own way in a place now ugly.


Haunting

Couldn't pass up this shot. Beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment